In this workshop you will get answers to the following questions regarding Social Security Retirement and Medicare Benefits.
– When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
– How does early retirement affect your benefits?
– Do you qualify for disability, survivors ,and spouse benefits?
– How do you get the most from your benefit?
– What is the future of Social Security?
– When should you file for Medicare?
RECOMMENDED: It is recommended for you to Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services.
You should go to www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop