A month-long program focused on building a cohort of women seeking to become leaders in their lives. We focus on finding purpose, identifying strengths, boundaries, holistic well-being, networking, and much more.
When you sign up for the Personal Empowerment series, you are registering for the kickoff Saturday that will take place in-person at Fresh Start. Weekly virtual webinars will then take place the following four Wednesdays and a close-out session will be held in person at Fresh Start on the following Saturday.
- Friday, April 28th, 11:30am-2:30pm: Kickoff meeting, in-person at Fresh Start
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 5:45pm-7:45pm: First virtual webinar
- Wednesday, May 10th, 5:45pm-7:45pm: Second virtual webinar
- Wednesday, May 17th, 5:45pm-7:45pm: Third virtual webinar
- Wednesday, May 24th, 5:45pm-7:45pm: Fourth virtual webinar
- Saturday, May 27th, 11:30am-2:30pm: Close-out session, in-person at Fresh Start
Contact Kelli Brown, Community Engagement Coordinator, at [email protected] with questions.