This is a month-long program focused on building a cohort of women seeking to become leaders in their lives. We focus on finding purpose, identifying strengths, boundaries, holistic well-being, networking, and much more through the 6 total sessions of the program.
When you sign up for the Personal Empowerment series, you are registering for the kickoff session for the month that will take place in-person at Fresh Start. Weekly virtual webinars will then take place the following four Wednesdays and a graduation session will be held in person at Fresh Start at the conclusion of the program. Please read the entirety of this page for details about this month’s PES dates.
- Friday, November 3rd, 9:30am – 12:00pm: Kickoff meeting, in-person at Fresh Start
- Wednesday, November 8th, 5:45pm-7:45pm: First virtual webinar
- Wednesday, November 15th, 5:45pm-7:45pm: Second virtual webinar
- Wednesday, November 22nd, 5:45pm-7:45pm: Third virtual webinar
- Wednesday, November 29nd, 5:45pm-7:45pm: Fourth virtual webinar
- Friday, December 1st, 12:00pm-1:30pm: Graduation, in-person at Fresh Start
Contact Kelli Brown, Community Engagement Coordinator, at [email protected] with questions.